RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
This Learner Guide teaches you everything you need to conduct civil construction excavator operations safely and get your Excavator ticket.
It is written in plain simple English which makes it quick and easy for everyone to learn. It has questions and answers to get you ready for the types of questions you might be asked when you go for your ticket.
Pictures on every page make learning simple. This book is used by trainers all over Australia to help people get their ticket.
- Covers all elements in the unit of competency
- Gives your learners confidence they have done the learning needed to sit the test
- Simple words and pictures make learning easy
- Written in plain English
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Operate excavator in line with established requirements
- Lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a excavator
- Prepare to relocate the excavator
- Conduct housekeeping activities