RIIWHS202E – Enter and work in confined spaces
Start-up Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope.
These confined spaces training materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- 5 x Learner Guides
- 1 x PowerPoint Presentation
- 1 x Trainer Resource
- Editable course documentation
- Editable workplace forms and documents
- Editable review questions and answers (formative assessment)
- Editable practical tasks
- Editable mapping of materials document
- Editable assessment instrument