RIIMPO319E – Conduct civil construction backhoe/loader operations
Start-up Packs give you fully mapped training materials to get the unit on your RTO’s scope. This package is used for earthmoving plant and machinery training across Australia.
These materials can be used by RTO’s to deliver formal qualifications, or by a company to meet their duty of care responsibilities under the WHS Act. Companies can use these materials to train staff, do refresher training or for verification of competency (VOC).
- 5 x Learner Guides
- 1 x Record of Training Logbook
- 1 x PowerPoint presentation
- 1 x Trainer Resources
- Review questions (formative assessment)
- Review questions Trainer’s marking guide
- Practical training tasks (formative assessment)
- Assessment instrument (summative assessment)
- Assessment instrument trainer’s marking guide
- Delivery plan template
- Mapping of training materials to unit of competency