1. Time Limit: Easy Guides carries no responsibility for guides being outdated by new legislation or government changes. There is a 12 month period (from the time of purchase) that a Multimedia presentation may be exchanged free of charge in the event of a change in legislation or government policy including the release of new assessment instruments or changes to Australian standards directly impacting on the Presentation in question.
2. Change of Mind: We are unable to offer a refund for a change of mind.
3. Faulty or items received in error: If you have received a faulty item or received an item in error, we are happy to replace, exchange or refund the cost of the item for you. We will pay the costs of postage and handling if you return a faulty or unsuitable item or an item received in error. If you choose to exchange or replace the item we will pay the costs of postage and handling of the replacement item. Please contact us before returning any items.
4. Damaged Items: All products are carefully packed to endure reasonable handling through the delivery process. We are not responsible for damage resulting from abnormal or extreme delivery conditions.
5. Refunds: Refunds are usually processed within 14 business days. All refunds must be issued to the original purchaser. Refunds may incur a 20% restocking/handling fee. All refunds must be issued to the original purchaser.
Dispatch and Deliveries Policy:
All Easy Guides products are delivered via Australia Post Regular Post service. Postage will be calculated at checkout; an additional charge will be incurred for buyers requesting express delivery. We will endeavour to have your order in the post within 10 working days of placing it. Customised covers require a longer period to prepare so please allow up to 15 working days for goods to be delivered. Please ensure that you provide a valid delivery address. Where a valid address is not provided the purchaser will bear the expense to have the goods re-delivered.
All orders taken by telephone must be paid for by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) when placing the order. All orders made using a purchase order system must be in writing (email, fax or post) and have a valid purchase order number. Payment for goods may be made by credit card, funds transfer, cheque or money order. All prices are subject to change without notice.